Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
What is better than a chocolate chip cookie? A deep dish chocolate chip cookie, of course! And quite possibly even better than that is a warm chocolate chip cookie. So basically we have the best dessert EVER! (try it and then try to contradict us!)
This dessert is from heaven. When we eat it, it’s like we’ve died and gone to heaven. So, we recommend that you eat this everyday for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then dessert!
Well, maybe not that much as we’ve all got a waistline to watch….
This deep dish cookie is full of gooey, delicious, melty chocolate. It’s sure to please every guest you have. How do we recommend eating it you ask? With a spoon of course! No need to dirty plates and serving utensils, just get some friends and some spoons, and dig in! Or don’t get any friends and eat the whole thing yourself (no judgement here!). Also, topped with ice cream, it can (if possible) get better!
In the recipe, we use an 8-in circle springform pan, so that it comes out easier. If you don’t have one, no big deal, you can use just a regular pan, it just won’t come out as easy. Also, don’t over bake these or you won’t get the gooey cookie that you want, it will be more crisp.
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg yolk
2 1/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8-in springform pan
- Mix together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk. Mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients, mix until just moistened. Add chocolate chips, and continue mixing until chips are completely mixed in.
- Spread evenly into already prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 min.
- Eat warm!